Apples are a great food to include in your diet, especially when mixed with wonderful spices like cinnamon, cardamom and cloves. This smoothie literally tastes like you are eating an apple pie! It is sweet and tart, and has NO refined sugar or added chemicals which you would normally spot in a store-bought apple pie.
The benefits of apples are as below:
– Reduce bad cholesterol
– Prevent Alzheimers disease
– Decrease you risk of diabetes
– Increase your body’s endurance
– Protect against colon cancer
– Boosts your immune system
– Prevents cataracts
– Great for radiant skin
– Protect the heart
– Reduce your risk of asthma
– Make your teeth whiter!
– 2 apples (granny smith or pink lady apples I prefer!)
– 1 banana
– 2 medjool dates, pitted
– 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 tsp. vanilla
– 1 cup young thai coconut water (plus the coconut meat from the young coconut if you are using fresh)
– 1 cup spinach
Place all in a high speed blender, blend, and enjoy the benefits of this amazing smoothie!